A.R.F. Pet ID:15676542 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Cocker Spaniel (medium coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Small
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? No
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Lucy is an 8 year old spayed female pure bred black Cocker Spaniel who weighs in at a hefty 35 pounds. She and her doggy brother, Oscar, find themselves in search of a new home because the family does not have time for them anymore with two small children. Lucy would do well with another dog but it is not required as she would also do well any place where she is loved. She does have a few lumps and bumps that were being watched by her vet; a slightly visible one between her eyes. But, at this time treatment is not needed. She also has some dry patches that are being treated with oatmeal baths. Lucy is house trained, crate trained, and walks well on a leash. She enjoys going for a walk and having time to roam freely in her yard. Lucy has a luxating patella that bothers her after she has a lot of exercise or after she's been in her crate too long. It always resolves on its own after some time. Lucy can sit, give paw, and loves treats. Lucy is a kind and gentle soul!
Lucy is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, housebroken and spayed. Her new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Lucy's adoption fee is $300. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Lucy fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Lucy
- Color: Black with White
- Coat length: Medium
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!