Cake and Icecream
A.R.F. Pet ID:15652736 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair / Tabby (short coat), Tabby
- Age: Young
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
Meet Cake and Icecream
Cake (the momma cat) and Icecream (the kitten) were found by a Dairy Queen, and are sweet, playful girls, that can often be found snuggled together or chasing after a feather on a string. They are a bonded pair and looking to adopt them together. They like following me around to see what’s going on, and will enjoy hanging as you read or watch a movie. They love chasing toys, and a good scratching post (or few). They are good climbers, and are very curious. Often in the morning after my alarm goes off, the kitten, Icecream, will jump up and give me a little head rub and is ready to play. Icecream is getting more and more adventurous and will need a home where someone can give her a good amount of playtime. Cake will want to play too, but is definitely more laid back, and often lets her baby do the majority of the “hunting”. When I get home from work they both greet me at the door shortly after I come in. They will make a great companion and addition to your home/family!
Cake is a 2 year old female and Icecream is a 15 week old female (as of 7/21/20). Both girls are micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Cake and Icecream's combined adoption fee is $245. If you are interested in meeting Cake and Icecream, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Cake and Icecream
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Brown Tabby
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: KY
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!