Brownie Boy**NO MORE APPS**
A.R.F. Pet ID:15645426 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Chihuahua / Terrier / Mixed (short coat), Terrier
- Age: Young
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Brownie Boy**NO MORE APPS**
Meet Brownie Boy! This lovable one year old Chihuahua/Terrier mix will be your new best friend! He weighs in at 25 pounds. He loves to be around people and enjoys curling up next to you on the couch as well. Exploring the outside world is his favorite hobby so a fenced yard is a must. He is completely housebroken but could definitely benefit from some obedience training. If you are looking for a friendly, playful, loving, fun addition to your household, please consider Brownie Boy!
Brownie is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, housebroken and neutered as of 5/28/2020. His new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Brownie's adoption fee is $300. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Brownie fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Brownie Boy**NO MORE APPS**
- Coat length: Short
- Needs a fenced-in yard: Any Type
- Foster: LY
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!