Brie (with Jack)
A.R.F. Pet ID:15616041 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Brie (with Jack)
Brie is an extremely friendly one-year-old cat who adores people. She loves to be with her foster family and is very energetic and playful. But, when it comes to bedtime, she loves to cuddle and sleep right next to someone.
She needs a forever family that is able to be with her and give her lots of attention. She is happy whenever she is with others. Brie is bonded to Jack, another great cat that she has not been separated from, so they must be adopted together.
Brie is a 1 year old female who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Brie's adoption fee is $110. If you are interested in meeting Brie and Jack, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Brie (with Jack)
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Cream
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: JNew
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!