A.R.F. Pet ID:15611748
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Nova was surrendered by her family when they found out they let her get pregnant. Nova made her way to us, and after being spoiled rotten preparing for her babies, she gave birth to a wonderful litter of kittens. Nova was a spectacular, doting mother who appreciated having a human’s help birthing and raising her kittens. Nova spent the first two weeks in her foster home as the “coworker” for her foster mom, working from home. Then she went on caternity leave for six weeks, focusing on the kids in their foster room. When the kittens didn’t need her constantly anymore, Nova went back to work in her foster mom’s home office. Nova has been a great coworker. She participates in meetings, proofreads work….. she also looks out the window and sleeps on the job. Nova would do very well with another young cat and with humans that are home a lot. She loves attention. Nova is extremely sweet and good natured. If you’re looking for a companion kitty, meet Nova!
Nova is a 2 year old female who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Nova's adoption fee is $95. If you are interested in meeting Nova, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Nova
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Calico or Dilute Calico
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: GW
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!