Little Mama (NO MORE APPLICATIONS)
A.R.F. Pet ID:15529720 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Doberman Pinscher / Mixed (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Little Mama (NO MORE APPLICATIONS)
***NO MORE APPLICATIONS***
Little Mama is 1 year old female Doberman mix who weighs in at 40-45 pounds.
She is pretty shy at first, but quickly comes out of her shell. She LOVES other dogs, and wants to play with every one she sees. She's good with cats as well, just wants to be their friend. She loves walks and does well on the leash. She is crate trained and appears to be housebroken as well. She sleeps the whole night in the crate without making a peep! Very sweet girl, very friendly. She's a great mix of being laid back and playful. She is amazing!
Little Mama is micro-chipped, housebroken, and will be spayed and brought up to date on all vaccinations as of April 6th, as current world events allow. Her new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Little Mama's adoption fee is $300. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Little Mama fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Little Mama (NO MORE APPLICATIONS)
- Coat length: Short
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!