A.R.F. Pet ID:15529720 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Doberman Pinscher / Mixed (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Energy Level: High
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Meet Little Mama
Little Mama is a 1 year old female Doberman mix who weighs in at 40-45 pounds. She is looking for a home with another dog and at least a 5 foot fence.
Little Mama is pretty shy at first, but quickly comes out of her shell. She LOVES other dogs, and wants to play play play with every one she sees. She requires another active dog in the house and a 5' or greater fenced in yard to play in to help drain all of her young dog energy. She is good with cats as well, just wants to be their friend. She loves walks and does well on the leash. Little Mama, like many young dogs, does like to jump up on her humans - consistent obedience training will help. She is working on house training; with some consistent re-enforcement she should succeed. Little Mama will sit on command. She is a very sweet girl, very friendly. She's a great mix of being laid back and playful when given an outlet for her play. She is still learning to not play rough with the humans, so ARF is looking for a home with children 10 or over if they are present. Little Mama loves to be outside and would love to go hiking with you if that's your thing. She is amazing and will make a great companion!
Little Mama is micro-chipped, spayed, and up to date on all vaccinations. Her new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Little Mama's adoption fee is $300. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Little Mama fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Little Mama
- Coat length: Short
- Energy level: High
- Exercise needs: High
- Needs a yard: Yes
- Needs a fenced-in yard: 6 foot
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!