A.R.F. Pet ID:15461604
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair / Tuxedo (short coat), Tuxedo
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
I love belly rubs! I will walk up to you and flip onto my back so you can rub my belly. I often sit there quite a while because it feels so good! I always greet my foster family and want to be part of the action. I am a great mix of playful and cuddly. It takes a few weeks for me to feel safe in your arms so at first I do not like to be held, but I take no time at all to love your attention. After I am acclimated, I enjoy being held for short periods of time. However I can sit in your lap for a long time and lap up your affection as you pet me until you heart is content. My favorite place to hang out is on an armchair. My foster family says I look like a king on his throne. Well I feel like a king because I have a foster home until I find a forever family. I love my foster family but I can't wait for a forever family to call my own. Come meet me and rub my belly to see if it brings both of us luck and unites us as a family.
Domino is a three and a half year old male who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Domino's adoption fee is $110. If you are interested in meeting Domino, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Domino
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: MF
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!