A.R.F. Pet ID:15431817
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Pointer / Mixed (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
Reese is looking for a special lady, or ladies/females only household to give her love to. Reese needs lots of tender loving care after starting out in an environment that caused her great worry. She is a very loving 33 pound 2-year-old pointer mix who came up from Tennessee. Reese craves attention and LOVES cuddling, belly scratches, and snuggling in bed with her foster Mom. Reese is fearful of men and young children and would do best in a female household without young children. This cute young girl is house trained, comes when called, and walks adequately on a leash. Reese is looking for a human or humans who are home more often than not. Reese feels more secure when her foster mom is with her, though she has become more comfortable with new situations. Reese enjoys playing with other dogs, but would be happiest having 100% of your attention! Will you be the person who gives Reese the love she craves? She will make a dedicated lifetime companion!
Reese is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, housetrained, and spayed. Her new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Reese's adoption fee is $300. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Reese fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Reese
- Coat length: Short
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!