A.R.F. Pet ID:15358390
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Titus is a sweetheart of a kitty. He is shy and will warm up quickly in a quiet house but might take a bit longer in an active house to feel comfortable. He doesn't seem bothered by cats and dogs, but he will run from any aggressive animal. He is not a confident kitty and just needs time to feel stable. He has had a rough start to life and the instability has made him a bit leery of new experiences. A tall cat tree will help him ease into his new home because he can watch with confidence from a bird's eye view. But when you win his trust, you will be blessed with a puddle of purrs. Both his fosters were petting him with both of their hands and he was rolling back and forth like he was in heaven. He absolutely loves being petted. If you want a great friend who knows he is saved and living the good life, then please come meet Titus, you might be the perfect match!
Titus is a 6 month old male who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Titus's adoption fee is $110. If you are interested in meeting Titus, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Titus
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Location: PetSmart - Wheaton
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!