Snap *NO MORE APPLICATIONS*
A.R.F. Pet ID:15332323 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Snap *NO MORE APPLICATIONS*
Oh Snap! This ginger baby boy is delightfully fun and very playful. Snap is an adorable 9 week old kitten (as of 2/4/20). He is currently being fostered with siblings Button, Buckle, Velcro and Zipper and their gorgeous mama Nohea.
The kittens came to ARF after spending a month in a downstate shelter. They were found in a carrier outside the VFW 2 days before Christmas. Thankfully they were taken to animal control, and then they came to ARF and now they are ready for forever homes!
The kittens are all very playful and super cuddly. At this age, we do recommend that the kittens be adopted in pairs or to a home with another cat so that they are not alone for a large portion of the day. Young kittens are very inquisitive and can get into trouble without a friend to keep them engaged and entertained.
The kittens are all microchiped, spayed/neutered and up to date on their vaccines. With your adoption you will receive a certificate for a free exam at one of our veterinary partners.
You can check out facebook.com/Kittenville.il where their foster mom has documented their time in foster care.
Snap's adoption fee is $125. If you are interested in meeting Snap, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Snap *NO MORE APPLICATIONS*
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Orange
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: SO
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!