A.R.F. Pet ID:15295787 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Beagle / Chihuahua / Mixed (short coat), Chihuahua
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Small
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: No
- Good with Dogs? Yes
Meet happy little puppy Brian! He and his brother Blake are about 12 weeks old and 3-4 pounds each, and have just arrived from Missouri where they were rescued by one of ARF’s angels-- just in the nick of time! Both are very social and love to play, but Brian is the more guarded of the two, even though he is the bigger of the two bros. And once he sees his brother running around with a squeaky toy, Brian will sneak up on him and full-on, funny puppy chase will ensue!
Brian sports the most handsome coloring and has a butterscotch-brindle torso, a white-tipped tail like a beagle and a cute little white heart on his forehead. Cute is an understatement!
Brian also gets along with other dogs and will make a wonderful pet for some lucky person or family. This spunky little guy won’t last long, so get your applications in to ARF today!
This pup is micro-chipped and up to date on all vaccinations, and neutered. The new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing. The pup's adoption fee is $325. Please note ARF does not approve applications for any puppy under 6 months of age to families that live outside of Illinois and/or beyond 100 miles of Wheaton or Glen Ellyn, IL. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting this pup fill out an online application today! https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting. ARF is an all volunteer organization. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved. Thank you for your patience!
More Info About Brian
- Coat length: Short
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!