A.R.F. Pet ID:15257076 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Beagle / Mixed (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Grace is a 1 1/2 year old female and either a full Beagle or Beagle mix that weighs about 36 pounds. Grace was found in a field with a litter of her puppies. She took good care of them and they have found their forever homes. Unfortunately, one of her hind legs was broken so badly that it had to later be amputated. So Grace has 3 legs now and gets around just fine. The vet has given her a clean bill of health and she is ready to find a forever home of her own!
Now, to her calm and sweet personality - Grace is gentle and kind to all who encounter her. She has shown no aggression. her foster mother feels that she would be just fine with children and cats as well. She is not an eager car rider but will go willingly if you want her to. Grace will accept your attention with her soulful brown eyes and you’ll be wishing you could scoop her up and give her the pampered life that she deserves.
Grace is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, housetrained and spayed. Her new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Grace's adoption fee is $300. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Grace fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Grace
- Coat length: Short
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!