A.R.F. Pet ID:15248143 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Pat is a precious boy that enjoys long sits on your lap and being held in your arms. He will play when no one is around but if he has a human companion in the same room he stops what he is doing to be with them. If you are with him over an hour, then and only then will he get up and play with toys. Even then he would rather play with a toy on a stick so that you are playing with him. He is a people pleaser and pleased with people. He hasn't met anyone that he doesn't like. Pat is an absolute treasure and whoever becomes his forever family will have found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Pat plays really gently and doesn't use his claws when he rolls on his back and you pet his tummy. He is waiting to meet you and win you over with one quick gaze into your eyes.
Pat is a one year old male who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Pat's adoption fee is $110. If you are interested in meeting Pat, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Pat
- Color: Orange and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: MF
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!