A.R.F. Pet ID:15220666
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Beagle / Mixed (medium coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Large
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Snoopy is an 11 month old house-trained neutered male Beagle mix who weighs in at 60 pounds. He is being surrendered by his current family for growing too big and active for their household. He gets along with other dogs and would love to have a doggy sibling to play with and/or an active family to continue his training and take him on adventures! Snoopy has a good deal of energy and is still learning his manners - he can be a little mouth at times and is easily excited. If children are present, he will do better with children 8 years or older. Snoopy has done basic puppy obedience training and one session with a personal trainer. He knows sit, lay, wait, leave it, and drop. His current home has been working on stay and going to a quiet place while they eat. Snoopy is still learning about walking on a leash, and is manageable with a gentle leader collar. He loves to be pet and brushed. He can be very sweet and would love a family/human to spend his time with.
This pup is micro-chipped and up to date on all vaccinations, and neutered. The new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing. The pup's adoption fee is $300. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting this pup fill out an online application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting. ARF is an all volunteer organization.
More Info About Snoopy
- Coat length: Medium
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!