A.R.F. Pet ID:15169645 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Miniature Pinscher / Mixed (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Small
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Otis is a good boy. He is an adorable Miniature Pincher mix who is about 3-4 years old and has lived in a home environment. He weighs about 12-14 pounds. This little sweetie has lots of energy, he is part Min Pin after all, but he is smart and eager to please and very food motivated. He would do best in an active home and not alone for long periods of time. He loves one on one attention and will reward you with affection. If you want an active companion to take long walks with, Otis is your guy.
Otis walks well on a leash and knows sit. He requires regular walks or runs. An ideal owner would be a runner looking for a companion or an active family, probably with children over 8 years old.
Otis is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, house-trained and neutered. His new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Otis's adoption fee is $300. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Otis fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Otis
- Coat length: Short
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!