A.R.F. Pet ID:15111268
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Bobby Joe
I am a lover of humans and animals alike. If you have a cat or dog that needs a buddy, I am your guy! I am confident enough that I walk right up to a potential new friend and just sit near them until they are comfortable with me. I have made friends with the cats, dog and bunny in my foster home. I am really easy going.
My foster family is unsure of my history as I tend to cower when someone tries to pet me on top of my head. However, I do love to be petted and loved on all the time, all day long. I almost always approach my human family when they come home because I am excited that they are back with me. I can't wait to meet you and show you what an awesome boy I am!
Bobby Joe is a 4 year old male who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Bobby Joe's adoption fee is $110. If you are interested in meeting Bobby Joe, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Bobby Joe
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: White
- Declawed: No
- Foster: MF
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!