Candace *FOUR PAW DECLAW*
A.R.F. Pet ID:15095327
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Dogs? No
Meet Candace *FOUR PAW DECLAW*
Six year old Candace is all four paw declawed, spayed and vaccinated. After having a baby, Candace’s family brought her to Animal Control because they were too busy. While she was very frightened upon arriving at our cat center, she is learning to trust our volunteers and gently meows hello. Candace loves to be petted on her head and have her ears and chin rubbed. She seems afraid of all dogs and is not interested in other cats, so Candace would do best as the only pet in a family. She is a mostly quiet girl who would appreciate a quiet and loving home.
Candace is a six year old female who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Candace 's adoption fee is $125. If you are interested in meeting Candace, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Candace *FOUR PAW DECLAW*
- Color: Orange and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: Yes
- Location: PetSmart - Darien
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!