A.R.F. Pet ID:15080772
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
The day my foster mom came to pick up me and my sisters, Lilly and Loki, I was the only one there!
Earlier, while people were picking up their foster animals, our cat crate got knocked over, and my sisters made a break for it and left me behind. The dog transport van left, while the cat people continued to search, but Lilly and Loki are very good at hide and seek and found places to hide.
As our foster moms were leaving, the dog rescue (which had left earlier) called to say that a kitten was in her garage 30 MINUTES AWAY. Evidently the kitten had run over to her truck and climbed in somewhere! As they were talking, they realized there was not just ONE, but TWO stowaway kittens in the garage! Lilly and Loki!
So, my sisters rode in the spare tire under the truck, for 30 minutes on the expressway in rush hour traffic. I was so glad to see them again the next day. We are all waiting for our forever homes now. Our foster mom says we are the nicest, most docile kittens she’s ever met. (She’s a little biased). And we can purr in unison, but I’m the biggest one! (And also the one that didn’t escape!) Can I come home with you?
Libby is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained. Libby's adoption fee is $125. If you are interested in meeting Libby, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Libby
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Calico or Dilute Calico
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: SG
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!