A.R.F. Pet ID:14999438 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
Meet Mini Moo
Mini Moo and her sisters Moolicious and Mootastic are ready to bring some fun into your life!
These 3 girls came to us from animal control in Chicago where they were surrendered by an owner. They were only 3 weeks old and weighed less than 200 grams each! They have thrived in foster care and are now healthy and happy girls!
Mini Moo has opinions. Lots and lots of opinions. She will express those opinions often – but most often when she’s not getting her wet food quickly enough! She is the smallest of the three but has the most powerful lungs! She is lovely and cuddly and very affectionate.
Mini-moo gets along very well with her siblings and would love to go to a home with another cat or as a pair with one of her friends Kittens are very social creatures and at this age it is fantastic if they can have a kitty friend at home so that they don’t get bored or lonely. We understand that not everyone wants to or can have more than one pet, but if possible, we strongly recommend this option. Preference is given to those who adopt in pairs.
Mini-moo is microchipped, spayed and up to date on her vaccines. With your adoption you will receive a certificate for a free exam at one of our veterinary partners.
You can check out facebook.com/Kittenville.il where their foster mom has documented their time in foster care.
Mini Moo's adoption fee is $125. If you are interested in meeting Mini Moo, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Mini Moo
- Color: Gray and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: SO
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!