Cereal - Fruity Pebbles
A.R.F. Pet ID:14962915 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Cereal - Fruity Pebbles
Fruity Pebbles and her “Cereal litter” siblings are super social and fun! She is a bouncy, happy girl, and she is strong and solid. She would very much love to go to a home with another kitty or be adopted with one of her siblings. Her twin tabby brother, Count Chocula, is her favorite sibling, but she loves them all. The seven cereals were found outside without a mom at the tender young age of four weeks, so they have depended on each other for most of their sweet little lives. Fruity Pebbles loves her foster mom and has enjoyed visits with her friends and family. She loves to run on the cat wheel in her foster home and climb the cat tree. All of the cereal kittens are spoiled rotten, and they soak up love like little sponges.
Fruity Pebbles is a 3 month old female who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Fruity Pebbles' adoption fee is $125. If you are interested in meeting Fruity Pebbles, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Cereal - Fruity Pebbles
- Color: Brown Tabby
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!