A.R.F. Pet ID:14962488 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
I am Sylvester, and I am a sweet, quiet boy. I love to be brushed with the Zoom Groom brush, and will roll around and let the volunteers get all my sides (even my belly!). I don't mind even the cat wipes. I love to be scratched under my chin and behind my ears, and I will roll around and purr until you're done.
My mom passed away recently and I was left without a home. She adopted me when I was two and we had two wonderful years together. I'm hoping to find another wonderful family to love me and I will love them right back! I have been around children as young as seven years old and do great with them. I have loved every dog that I've met and I get along with cats as long as they give me my space. I am a true love bug and can't wait to be by your side or on your lap or at your feet for the rest of my life. I'm looking forward to meeting you!
Sylvester is a four year old male who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered , and litter box trained.
Sylvester's adoption fee is $110. If you are interested in meeting Sylvester, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Sylvester
- Color: Black and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Location: PetSmart - Wheaton
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!