A.R.F. Pet ID:14878729 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Australian Shepherd / Cattle Dog / Mixed (short coat), Cattle Dog
- Age: Young
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Large
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Hail Caesar! Caesar is 2 years old, weighs in at 50 pounds, and is housebroken. Caesar is a loving, intelligent, playful guy. Caesar is a very smart energetic dog who needs a home that will provide a productive outlet for his energy. He is a quick learner and enjoys training and playing interactive games with his human. Using puzzles and hiding his kibble in containers and boxes helps to satisfy his needs. He would excel in Obedience, Nose Works or Agility or any of the other canine sports that are available these days. He has quickly learned “sit” “down” and “catch” (where he catches a treat in mid air). He enjoys playing with his stuffed animals, fetch, tug of war, and going for walks or runs. He would love to have a fun active family or companion, hopefully with a yard. Children over 8 would be best, as he is still learning not to jump on people. Caesar likes snuggling and can sleep on his own too. He likes other dogs (not cats), but has to be carefully introduced.
Caesar is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and house-trained. His new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Caesar's adoption fee is $300. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Caesar fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Caesar
- Coat length: Short
- Obedience training: Requires Obedience Training
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!