A.R.F. Pet ID:14878729
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Australian Shepherd / Catahoula Leopard Dog / Mixed (short coat), Catahoula Leopard Dog
- Age: Young
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Large
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Energy Level: High
- Good with Dogs? Yes
Hi, I’m Caesar! Even though I am thought to be 2 years old and weigh in at 50 pounds, consider me to be a giant puppy! I have lots of energy, love to climb on laps, and give kisses. I was a stray so I am still learning to be an inside dog. I’m not completely housebroken, will sometimes jump on counters, and play until I collapse. I love playing with other dogs at the dog park, even though I'm still working on learning to fetch.
I will need lots of attention, training, and love!
I’m good with people and other dogs. Do you have the time and patience I need to teach me to become a great family dog?
Caesar is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, and neutered. His new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Caesar's adoption fee is $300. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Caesar fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Caesar
- Coat length: Short
- Energy level: High
- Obedience training: Requires Obedience Training
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!