A.R.F. Pet ID:14831039
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
Glinda is one of our witchy girls (along with her sibling Elphaba). If you are familiar with the musical Wicked then you know that Glinda and Elphaba are the witches of Oz.
Glinda and her sister Elphaba came to us after being found on the streets of Chicago. These 2 sisters were found with no mama and no siblings in sight. They were brought to ARF and have been in foster care ever since.
Glinda is super affectionate – she loves to nuzzle up with her foster family and purr up a storm. She’s very friendly and playful and loves her foster friends. She is currently being fostered with her friends Beset, Eggs and her sister Elphaba. She gets along very well with her foster friends and would love to go to a home with another cat or as a pair with one of her friends Kittens are very social creatures and at this age it is fantastic if they can have a kitty friend at home so that they don’t get bored or lonely. We understand that not everyone wants to or can have more than one pet, but if possible, we strongly recommend this option.
Glinda is 9 weeks old as of 10/29/19 and is microchipped, spayed and up to date on her vaccines. With your adoption you will receive a certificate for a free exam at one of our veterinary partners.
You can check out facebook.com/Kittenville.il where their foster mom has documented their time in foster care.
Glinda's adoption fee is $125. If you are interested in meeting Glinda, please fill out our Online Application today! Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Glinda
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Brown Tabby
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: SO
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!