A.R.F. Pet ID:14790580
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
Beset is the last of her litter still in foster care. She is a gorgeous apricot and cream colored girl who is about 3.5 months old as of 10/15/19. She is SUPER playful and very active and friendly. Beset came into foster care with her 2 brothers and she did not let her brothers push her around! She’s also a super sweet kitten too! She can be very affectionate and cuddly. The amazing thing about kittens is they can go from playful to tired in the blink of an eye. Beset loves to snuggle with her humans when the playing is done and cannot wait for a forever home with unlimited snuggles and couch time. Kittens are very social, and so we do recommend that kittens this age go home with a kitten friend, or to a home that already has a resident cat who is looking for a friend. Beset is currently being fostered with her pal Eggs. Although they are not littermates, they are good friends who enjoy playing together.
All of the kittens are microchipped, altered, and up to date on their vaccines. With your adoption you will receive a certificate for a free exam at one of our veterinary partners.
You can check out facebook.com/Kittenville.il where their foster mom has documented their time in foster care.
is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations,
and litter box trained.
's adoption fee is $125. If you are interested in meeting Beset, please fill out our
Once your application has bee
n approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Beset
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Cream
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: SO
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!