A.R.F. Pet ID:14790578 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
This little dude is Eggs and he is as charming as they come. He was the smaller one of the pair Bacon and Eggs – but he does not let that stand in his way! He was also being fostered with slightly larger kids so Eggs has no problem keeping up with the bigger kids!
Bacon and Eggs came to us from a kill shelter in southern Illinois that was nearing capacity. These boys are now 8 weeks old (as of 9/23) and are ready to find a home of their own. They are ridiculously handsome and oh so sweet and playful. They want nothing more than a family of their own where they can play, and get pets and snuggle in for a nice nap when the playing is done. Kittens are very social, and so we do recommend that kittens this age go home with a kitten friend, or to a home that already has a resident cat who is looking for a friend.
All of the kittens are microchipped, altered, and up to date on their vaccines. With your adoption you will receive a certificate for a free exam at one of our veterinary partners. You can check out facebook.com/Kittenville.il where their foster mom has documented their time in foster care. (SO)
Eggs is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Eggs' adoption fee is $125. If you are interested in meeting Eggs, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Eggs
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Brown Tabby
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: SO
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!