A.R.F. Pet ID:14730314
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Beagle (short coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Skye is a sweet 1 year beagle girl weighing in at 21 pounds. Gentle Skye loves playing with her toys. She came to ARF with what appears to be a healed burn mark on her back. It does not bother her at all and she enjoys to be petted anywhere however her fur will never grow back and that area. Skye has gorgeous beautiful eyes and a soft coat. She is what we would consider to be a lemon colored beagle. Sweet Sky does well on walks and does a great in the crate. Skye would love a fenced in yard to explore and play in. She loves to play with kids and would make a great family dog!
Skye is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, crate trained, and spayed. Her new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Skye's adoption fee is $300. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Skye fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Skye
- Coat length: Short
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!