A.R.F. Pet ID:14677729
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
My name is Tony and I am Iron Cat. But really, I'm a sweet, playful people cat. I love sitting on you betting petted or have you play with me. There are times I can be too eager to swat at toys dangled in front of me. I'm still learning how to house cat so I'll need your patience. I show my affection by rubbing up against your legs and rubbing my head against you. It won't take me long to get settled in and start running around.
My purr may not be very loud but if you held me, you'd know how happy I was. Would these eyes lie? You'll have to be slow to introduce me to other cats. In fact, it may be best if I was an only cat. But I'm pretty sure I'll get along with dogs though. Keep my claws trimmed and will love you x3000.
Tony is a 1 and a half year old male who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Tony's adoption fee is $110. If you are interesting in meeting Tony, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Tony
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Orange and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: JY
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!