A.R.F. Pet ID:14507187
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Hello, I am Bobo. I was found as a street cat in November 2018. The people that found me couldn’t bring me in to their home because they already had the amount of cats their lease would allow. They fed me and gave me an outdoor shelter. I rewarded them with coming to them when they called my name and giving them bear hugs. They loved me and still do. They check on how I am doing at my foster home all the time. The couple realized my life could no longer continue status quo because a new cat moved in to the neighborhood and started attacking me and a person at the neighboring property basically said he would kill me if he saw me.
So they turned to ARF. I have been a wonderful cat. I am pictured with my foster dad and dog. I am a kind soul that wants to be loved, petted and held. I am not super playful but that might change once I am not always looking over my shoulder to make sure I’m safe.
I will take time to warm up to my family. I get along with all dogs, cats and people that I have met so far. I’m still a bit insecure and hide quite often. Even though I get along with people of all ages, a quieter home with slightly older children would probably help me relax more quickly and flourish into the cat I know I can be. Thank you for considering giving me a happy ending!
Bobo is a 4 year old male, micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered and litter box trained
Bobo's adoption fee is $110. If you are interesting in meeting
, please fill out our
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Bobo
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Brown Tabby
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: MF
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!