Clementine (with Dawn)
A.R.F. Pet ID:14361272 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: No
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Clementine (with Dawn)
Maternal and gentle Clementine is an amazing friend to all of her fellow foster siblings. Snuggles, grooming and even the occasional wrestling match are all provided by Clemmie. Caring and watchful to the younger ones, respectful and a bit submissive to the elder queen foster kitty, Clem gets along with everyone and will retreat if the Queen hisses and gives her the whappy paw.
Clementine is very closely bonded with her foster sister, Dawn. They have lived together most of their lives as fosters. They should be adopted together to avoid heartbreak and upset. They were separated briefly a couple of months ago and upon reuniting immediately wrapped their paws around each other, groomed each other and fell asleep.
The two girls are very well-behaved and not destructive in any way. They are on the quiet side but do enjoy chasing a string or ball. They eat dry & wet food well, always use the litter box, sit for nail trims and use a scratching post.
Both girls are friendly to humans big and little and friendly to small dogs, even a foster Pom-Chi dog that loves to groom and snuggle them.
Clementine is a 10 month old female (as of 12/2019) who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, and litter box trained.
Clementine's adoption fee is $110. She needs to be adopted with her bestie Dawn as they are very bonded. If you are interested in meeting Clementine and Dawn, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Clementine (with Dawn)
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: LM
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!