A.R.F. Pet ID:14361267 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? No
Meet Mrs. Norris
Mrs. Norris came to ARF in May with her 5 kittens. She was a very good mom to them! Now she wants a home of her own. Mrs. Norris can be shy and timid at first, but once she's comfortable, she is a really sweet cat! She LOVES to play with feathers on a string and is so smart that she knows where her foster mom keeps them! When she wants to play, she will meow at her foster mom and then lead her to the "toy closet". She also loves kicker toys and small furry mice and can be heard "talking" to her toys as she carries them around the house. Mrs. Norris also loves to sleep in bed with her humans (usually between their legs!) She's not a huge fan of being picked up but she does like being close to her humans. She also gets along with other cats. Please consider making this sweet girl part of your family!
Mrs. Norris is a 1.5 year old female who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Mrs. Norris' adoption fee is $95. If you are interesting in meeting Mrs. Norris, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Mrs. Norris
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: White (Mostly)
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Location: PetSmart - Wheaton
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!