A.R.F. Pet ID:14337563 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (medium coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? No
- Good with Dogs? No
Hello Darling, it’s Prima here. I understand you are looking for a fabulous feline to adore. Hmm, let’s see if you can meet my standards. Can you appreciate my plush, black satin fur? Will you admire my voluptuous curves? Are you able to abstain from pirate jokes? I lost an eye due to an infection, but it is not a joking matter. And I will be able to gaze into your eyes with my remaining golden eye; I see quite well.
Are you lonely working from home? I excel at providing companionship to worthy roommates. And if you like eye candy, just wait until you admire my beautiful face peeking at you from your kitchen chair. I have been told my sofa sprawl is quite elegant. You will love having me lounge on your bed; my snuggles are quite lovely and warm.
Now, this is important. I will not tolerate infidelity. I must be your one and only love. To receive me, in the prime of my life; no immature, unruly kitten here, you must promise to love me and make me the center of your home. I enjoy nice things and will help you keep them nice. Provide me a scratching post to maintain my nails and I will frequent it often. If you will swear allegiance to me, I am ready to be your Queen
Prima is a two year old female who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Prima's adoption fee is $95. If you are interesting in meeting Prima, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Prima
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black
- Coat length: Medium
- Declawed: No
- Foster: LM
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!