A.R.F. Pet ID:14337563
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (medium coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
Prima is a sensitive and quiet mama cat who is grateful for a warm home, regular feeding, and a clean litter box. She spends much of her time watching birds, squirrels, and people from her perch near the window. Prima delivered 3 beautiful kittens on April 24, and was an excellent, loving, and caring mother to them. All three have found homes and Prima is now ready for her forever family.
Prima has a good appetite for dry food and also eats a little moist, pate style food with extra gravy/ sauce. She uses the litter box well. She is a quiet cat and only meows occasionally. She would appreciate a gentle and kind family who will make her a member of the family, calmly and gently pet her when she approaches, and respect her need to develop trust. We do not know Prima's history, but she is fearful at times and can become agitated if she feels cornered. She has lived with one family for the last three months and has been a good little house-guest. Prima has a lot of love and affection to give once she feels safe with a family. (LM)
Prima is a one and a half year old female who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Prima's adoption fee is $95. If you are interesting in meeting Prima, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Prima
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black
- Coat length: Medium
- Declawed: No
- Foster: LM
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!