Lori (with Carmen)
A.R.F. Pet ID:14249855
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair / Tuxedo (short coat), Tuxedo
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
Meet Lori (with Carmen)
Female, spayed, about 2 years old (as of November 2019), microchipped, up to date on vaccinations.
Lori is a sweetheart who came to us from Southern Illinois. Whenever she sees you, she will immediately rub up against your leg and beg for attention. Once you start to pet her and show her some affection, she will be yours furever. Lori was fostered with her friend Carmen for approximately 6 months before coming to ARF. They enjoy each others company and have become bonded during their time in foster care. Lori gets along with other cats and is very interested in dogs.
If you are interested in Lori, you can visit her at Pet Smart, 63 Rice Lake Square Wheaton, IL 60187 during store hours. Her adoption fee is $110. You can fill out an online adoption application at
Filling out the application does not obligate you in any way. A completed application is required if you decide to adopt a cat.
More Info About Lori (with Carmen)
- Color: Black and White
- Coat length: Short
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Activity level: Moderately Active
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Foster: NP
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!