A.R.F. Pet ID:14099905
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
Hello, I'm Gambit! My paperwork says I am a brown tabby, but I am mostly a beautiful snowy white with patches of brown tabby. I have the sweetest pink nose that begs to give you nuzzles. My fur is so dense and luxurious (and my belly so squishy!) that snuggling with me will make you think you are cuddling a pure cloud. I am about 2 years old as of January 2020.
I am currently a resident of the Wheaton PetSmart Adoption Center. It is pretty stressful being cooped up in a cage all day and when the volunteers come to let me out, I tell them I do not like it! I really want to find a forever home where I can play with my favorite toys, the laser pointer and mousy on a wire, all day. I wouldn't mind having a few kitty friends at home, but I would also be ok being an only cat. I might be a little shy at first, but I warm up to people when they have won my trust. I enjoy sitting next to volunteers on the bench and getting head scratches.
Now for all the health stuff they make me put in here: I am an approximately 2 years old female cat. I am spayed, up to date on my vaccinations, and my adoption fee $110. You can meet me any time a volunteer is at the Wheaton PetSmart cat adoption center. To apply to adopt me, please visit: https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/
More Info About Gambit
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Brown Tabby
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Location: PetSmart - Wheaton
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!