A.R.F. Pet ID:14066648 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Labrador Retriever / Chihuahua / Mixed (short coat), Chihuahua
- Age: Young
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Alice is a 1 year old mixed breed female who weighs in at 50 pounds. She is a sweet girl who loves to be near people and toys!! She loves playing with toys by herself and with you. She would love a doggy sibling about her size to run and play with as well! If there are children in the home, Alice would do best with older children. Smaller, younger children make her anxious. Alice is very intelligent! She will go far with training - she would do great with competitive obedience or make a well trained companion. Alice would do best with active people who would bring her along on their journeys. or would be happy to expend her energy by playing or running with her. Alice is looking for her forever home - is that you?
This pup is micro-chipped, spayed, and up to date on all vaccinations. The new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing. The pup's adoption fee is $300. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting this pup fill out an online application today! http://arf-il.org/application.html Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting. ARF is an all volunteer organization.
More Info About Alice
- Coat length: Short
- Obedience training: Requires Obedience Training
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!