A.R.F. Pet ID:13065167 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
Female, spayed, about 3 years old (as of November), microchipped, up to date on vaccinations, currently in a foster home, adoption fee $110.
Hi, my name is Anna. I am about 3 years old. I came to my foster home after 6 months in a cage at the shelter in Marion. At first, I was very shy and it took me some time to adjust to my new digs but I am now happy and playful and friendly. I don’t like to be picked up yet but I love to be petted and will coax for attention. I am a very energetic player and will thrive best in a home with another playful cat or maybe even a cat friendly dog.
I came from Marion with my BFF Aly. We are not a bonded pair but have a lot of fun playing together. There is special pricing if we are adopted together. I could make a fun addition to you home. Aly is also on the A.R.F. website at https://www.arf-il.org/pets/cats/
I am spayed, vaccinated, and chipped. You can make an appointment to meet me at my foster home.
If you are interested in meeting Anna, you can fill out an online adoption application at https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting with the cat. Filling out the application does not obligate you in any way. (jf)
More Info About Anna
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Gray, Blue or Silver Tabby
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: JF
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!