A.R.F. Pet ID:12452645
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair
- Age: Young
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Female, spayed, about 10 months old (as of January 2018), microchipped, up to date on vaccinations, currently in a foster home, will be making appearances at A.R.F. Adoption Events (see https://www.arf-il.org/events/ or https://www.facebook.com/A.R.F.Illinois for times and locations), adoption fee $110.
Gayle was rescued from a high kill shelter with her sister Gidget. Gayle is a very affectionate cat. Her favorite spot is next to a person. She will help you work on the computer, read, watch tv. With Gayle in the house you will never be alone. She gets along with the other fosters and the visiting large yellow lab.
If you are interested in meeting Gayle, you can fill out an online adoption application at https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting with the cat. Filling out the application does not obligate you in any way. (KM)
Gayle will also be making appearances at ARF Adoption events. See https://www.arf-il.org/events/ or https://www.facebook.com/A.R.F.Illinois for times and locations.
More Info About Gayle
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Brown Tabby
- Declawed: No
- Foster: KM
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!