A.R.F. Pet ID:19983486 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Chihuahua / Mixed (medium coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Small
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Otis is a 4 year old Chihuahua mix and weighs approximately 14 pounds.
He is good with other dogs and kids. He is sometimes ok with cats, but does tend to chase small animals that run.
Otis is a sweet and soft, yet protective boy. He came to ARF with his best friend and brother (see Liam). Otis is a great companion and would gladly become your second shadow. He shows his excitement with matching butt wiggles. Otis
gets along well with
his brother and would love to be adopted with him if possible, but they will also do ok if adopted separately.
is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations,
. This dog's new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
The adoption fee for this pet is $350. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting this dog fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Otis
- Coat length: Medium
- Foster: IB
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!