A.R.F. Pet ID:18410039 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby (born on 7/5/2022)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Right here!! Here it is! The TOTAL kitten package, all rolled into one teeny tiny ball of fur. Squiggle absolutely CRAVES attention and wants to be held, played with and go with you wherever you go. She is the ultimate companion. She has a cute little meow, which she'll use to remind you to give her some pets. She loves kisses on her head while she is being held like a baby. She is quite possibly the sweetest kitten ever!
Squiggle is very much into her toys. She likes every toy, ever! Wand toys, mice, balls, springs, shoelaces, laser pointers....you name it, she wants to play with it. She's very easy to please.
After a long day of playing, Squiggle loves nothing more than to curl up in a nice warm cuddle puddle with his buddies, or better yet, a nice cozy lap. She can't wait to curl up in yours! She and her siblings all LOVE belly rubs and will roll over onto their backs, practically begging you to pet them.
Squiggle came to ARF with her four siblings. She has only known a life surrounded by furry friends, and would do best if she is adopted with one of her littermates, or goes to a home that already has friends just waiting to snuggle with her. She hasn't had any exposure to dogs, but she is very laid back, and most kittens can adjust to them fairly quickly. She does well with kids of all ages and would make a great addition to any family.
We encourage you to consider adopting kittens in pairs! There are several reasons why Squiggle would do good with a friend, including:
- Two kittens keep each other entertained - they will play and get all their energy out on each other in time for snuggles with you!
- Having two kittens to play with each other prevents potential "I'm lonely and bored" behavioral issues.
- Watching two kittens wrestle is quite possibly the cutest thing you will ever see.
- The kittens will teach each other "how to cat" and learn to be more social with humans and people.
- You'll save two lives instead of one!
Squiggle is microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Squiggle's adoption fee is $165. If you are interested in meeting Squiggle, please fill out our online kitten adoption application at https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Squiggle
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Brown Tabby
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Foster: DiHu
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!