A.R.F. Pet ID:18070162 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby (born on 4/3/2022)
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Energy Level: Moderate
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Hi, I'm J.J. I'm great with easygoing cats and calm dogs, a bit cautious with humans. It takes me a little while to see that I'm safe, so initially I will probably hide. But I desperately want to be with you, so I'll try hard to be brave soon! I am the snuggliest kitten around. I LOVE to be picked up and held, especially with my head on your shoulder. I'm very curious, love to run - and I have a long tail that sticks straight up, making me look like a monkey when I run. I'm looking for a calmer, quieter home, with a kitten, young cat, or a calm dog to keep me from being lonely and bored when you're away or at work. I'm adorably cuddly and sweet - adopt ME!
J.J. is enjoying a Naperville foster home with his sister Jade, and you can meet him there!
A.R.F. believes in adopting kittens in PAIRS! Kittens NEED kittens for healthy social development. Two kittens keep each other busy and let you sleep at night. Two kittens learn that biting hurts! Two kittens prevent potential bored-and-lonely behavior issues. Two kittens won’t double the cost! One kitten will drive an older cat crazy. Save TWO lives instead of one!
J.J. is microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
J.J's adoption fee is $165. If you are interested in meeting JJ, please fill out our online kitten adoption application at https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About JJ
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Energy level: Moderate
- Activity level: Moderately Active
- Exercise needs: Moderate
- Needs a fenced-in yard: Not Required
- Likes to vocalize: Some
- Reaction to new people: Cautious
- Owner experience required: Species
- Foster: KMo
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!