Fred & Charlotte (Bonded Pair)
A.R.F. Pet ID:17758558
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Calico (short coat)
- Age: Adult (born on 2/11/2020)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? No
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Meet Fred & Charlotte (Bonded Pair)
Fred and Charlotte are looking for a forever home where they can have the run of the house and lots of attention; they are two sweet and friendly felines that are about 1-2 years old and six months old, respectively. Fred and Charlotte were rescued in late November 2021 (along with the mom cat, Fern) from an "owner" who was about to dump them outside because he was moving and didn't want to take them with. Their current foster agreed to take the cats on the spot. All were incredibly emaciated, but all have made a healthy recovery, and are now ready for their forever home. Fern, the mom, has found her forever family, but Fred (gray/black tabby and white) and Charlotte (calico) are bonded and are looking for a home together. They play together and sleep together and will do best being the only cats in household. They don't particularly like dogs, but maybe a small gentle dog would be ok. No little kids please, but kids over age 7 who will be kind to them and can be instructed on how to handle them would be fine. Fred is a bit shy and needs to stay with Charlotte.
Do you have a space in your heart and home for Fred and Charlotte?
Fred and Charlotte are micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed/neutered, and litter box trained.
Fred and Charlotte's combined adoption fee is $270. If you are interested in meeting Fred and Charlotte, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Fred & Charlotte (Bonded Pair)
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Calico or Dilute Calico
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Reaction to new people: Cautious
- Foster: MF
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!