A.R.F. Pet ID:17033275 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby (born on 6/26/2021)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Suju and Momo are part of our K-Pop litter - named after K-Pop Stars. These delightful girls are ready to sing and dance their way into your heart! They are super fun and love to hang out with their humans. They are very playful and active approximately 10 week old girls. They love to climb on their scratcher toy and enjoy looking out the window. Give them a little ball or spring toy and watch them tear around the room. Suju especially will take the little mouse toy and claim it as hers - she growls at anyone who tries to get it away from her!
We give preference to those who wish to adopt in pairs or those that have another, young cat at home so the new kitten will not be lonely or bored.
We encourage you to consider adopting kittens in pairs! There are several reasons why we recommend young kittens as pairs, including:
- Two kittens keep each other entertained - they will play and get all their energy out on each other in time for snuggles with you!
- Having two kittens to play with each other prevents potential lonely and bored behavioral issues.
- Watching two kittens wrestle is quite possibly the cutest thing you will ever see.
- The kittens will teach each other how to cat and learn to be more social with humans and people.
- You'll save two lives instead of one!
Suju & Momo are microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed and litter box trained. The girls sit very nicely for nail trims and may not be declawed. You can follow their foster journey at facebook.com/kittenville.il where their foster mom has documented their time in foster care. Suju & Momo's adoption fee is $325.
If you are interested in meeting the girls, please fill out our online kitten adoption application at https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ today! Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Suju
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Tortoiseshell
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Activity level: Moderately Active
- Obedience training: Well Trained
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Foster: SO
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!