A.R.F. Pet ID:16991850 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young (born on 5/10/2021)
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Butterfly is as sweet as she is petite. She loves food but you wouldn't know it based on her size. This little tabby girl packs a huge amount of love in her tiny frame. She'll give you the cutest little head tilt; a sign that she would love if you pick her up. Due to her small size, she finds comfort in other furry friends, and would love a home with another cat or kitten. Butterfly is located in the Cat Center at the Darien PetSmart. Stop by and pay her a visit. She can't wait to meet you!
Consider bringing home two kittens rather than one! There are many benefits to bringing home two kittens at once:
Live-in playmate! Unlike with puppies, getting two kittens at once can actually mean less work for you!
When you bring home two kittens, they will have a built-in playmate. Both kittens can burn off extra energy by chasing, pouncing and play hunting each other throughout the house. Giving them an outlet for their kitten crazies means they’ll have less energy to engage in destructive behaviors like climbing the curtains!
All of our kittens are micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed/ neutered, and litter box trained. The combined adoption fee for Butterfly and Grasshopper is $300.00 If you are interested in meeting these kittens, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Butterfly
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Brown Tabby
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Foster: MF
- Location: PetSmart - Darien
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!