A.R.F. Pet ID:16948208 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
Meet Bella Bean
Hi, I’m Bella Bean! I am a lovable, playful kitty who is obsessed with all the toys. I’m a purring machine and like being pet and handled. I love to parade around the house carrying a pom-pom ball, toy mouse, or another toy. After I have my playtime, I enjoy curling up on the couch or in a cat tree. I truly am the best of both worlds! I’m a kid and family-friendly cat who gets along well with the other cats in my foster home. I haven’t met a dog but would probably be okay with them as well. Take me home and make me yours!
Favorite toy: all of them!
You can find me: wandering the house- I love to be out and about
Favorite nap spot: curled up on the couch
Bella Bean is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Bella Bean's adoption fee is $150. If you are interested in meeting Bella Bean, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Bella Bean
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: JC
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!