A.R.F. Pet ID:16935588 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Medium Hair (medium coat)
- Age: Baby (born on 3/29/2021)
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Large
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Pierre is one of a group of 4 orange brothers being fostered together. All the boys are named as part of our State Capitol theme for this summer.
Pierre is a super friendly and sweet boy. He loves lap time and will jump up for attention from his foster mom. Pierre is also going to be a HUGE cat. Applicants may want to start lifting weights now to prepare for this big boy. He just got his adult teeth (so he's about 5 months old) and he weighs 8 lbs and he has HUGE paws. For sure purchase that XL Carrier for Pierre!
Pierre is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained. The boys sit very nicely for nail trims and my not be declawed. Check out facebook.com/kittenville.il where their foster mom has documented their time in foster care.
The combined adoption fee for Pierre is $110. If you are interested in meeting the boys, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Pierre
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Current size (lbs): 8.6
- Color: Orange
- Coat length: Medium
- Declawed: No
- Foster: SO
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!