Fable (adopted with Marley)
A.R.F. Pet ID:16898756 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Fable (adopted with Marley)
Meet Fable and Marley!
Fable is aptly named because of all the stories you’ll be able to tell about him. He is truly a one-of-a-kind cat. First, his coloring is pretty unique – dark brown with pink paw pads. In fact, he’s also nicknamed “little bear” because of his dark brown fur and beefy limbs. But he also thinks that he’s a dog. He’ll play tug of war with his foster dad when he catches the mouse toy at the end of the feather teaser, and growl while he has it in his mouth. He has a lot of energy, and loves to wrestle with his sister Marley.
Marley is a sweetheart of a kitten, who’s also not afraid to mix it up with her brothers, especially Fable. The two can often be found wrestling each other. She also has some interesting coloring – black and white, but with different sleeve lengths on her front legs. One is down to her wrist, while the other down to her elbow – like she’s rolled it up, getting ready for some action! She likes to pretend that her foster dad is a jungle gym while he sits on the floor with her, and sometimes climbs up his back.
Fable and Marley make a great duo and should be adopted out as a pair. They both approach their foster dad when he enters their room, and often crawl onto his lap in between play sessions. They will provide tons of entertainment, and will grow to be loving cats.
Fable and Marley are micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed/neutered, and litter box trained.
Fable and Marley's combined adoption fee is $300. If you are interested in meeting Fable and Marley, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Fable (adopted with Marley)
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: MC
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!