A.R.F. Pet ID:16368575 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Hi, Fergie here. I just got done raising four beautiful kittens and have had a lot of fun with them. My foster parents tell me what a beautiful cat I am, as I am white with tricolor, which they have not seen before. My markings are quite striking, and I remind my foster mom of an Egyptian sphynx cat. I am also the sweetest mom cat they have had and guess that’s because the day I met them I proceeded to crawl into their laps and purr very loudly. One thing I should probably mention, I talk a lot and have an unusually deep voice. My foster dad likes to joke saying I sound like a goose. Of course, he is the silly goose. I am good with people, big and small and get along with dogs and other cats. I am around 2 years old and while happy with my kittens, I am now ready to meet my forever family.
Fergie is a 2 year old female who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Fergie's adoption fee is $95. If you are interested in meeting Fergie, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Fergie
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: White (Mostly)
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: KHen
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!