Ichigo and Renji
A.R.F. Pet ID:16243565
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Ichigo and Renji
Ichigo is a laid back kitten that loves to snuggle. He is happiest when in the company of the other cats in his foster home. He and his "brother from another mother" Renji would love to find a home together. They spend their days playing together and cuddling together. Renji is a nearly 3 month old kitten with a perpetual "sad face", but is really a happy guy! He loves to make biscuits on soft blankets and has the tiniest little meow. He enjoys running around with Ichigo, and long naps in the hanging basket on the cat tree. Great with kids and cats, he would love to find a home with Ichigo, as the two are quite bonded. Do you have room for this laid back pair in your home?
Ichigo and Renji are 3 month old males (as of 11/15/20) who are micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Ichigo and Renji's combined adoption fee is $300. If you are interested in meeting Ichigo and Renji, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Ichigo and Renji
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Brown Tabby
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: SS
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!