A.R.F. Pet ID:16018970 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
Felicia is a curious, playful, and loving kitten who enjoys learning new things and exploring the world. You can often find her at the top of the cat tree, as she is the alpha of her litter and loves finding the newest best places to explore. Felicia grew up with 4 littermates who she loves to play, chase, and snuggle with. She would love to find a home with her brother, Findley (M) but would likely be fine in a home with any cat or kitten who could keep up with her energy and play. Felicia will likely need to be in a home with another cat or kitten so she has someone to play with, as she is the type who may get into more mischief if she is an only cat, given she would then need to “entertain” herself and therefore, she would have to find a way to do so. Felicia is also cuddly and enjoys getting lots of pets, kisses, hugs, and of course, love from her humans. If Felicia sounds like she might be a great addition to your family, do not hesitate to fill out an application today!
Felicia is a 12 week old female (as of 9/13/20) who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Felicia's adoption fee is $150. If you are interested in meeting Felicia, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Felicia
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Tortoiseshell
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: JBie
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!