A.R.F. Pet ID:15655346 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Long Hair (long coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
This gorgeous and friendly lady is Malina. Her name is Hawaiian and means calming or soothing. Malina came to ARF with her 5 kittens in tow and she’s more than ready for a kitten free life!
Malina has a gorgeous coat, but when she arrived in our care her coat was horribly matted. Lucky for her, she LOVES being combed and groomed. She will sit on your lap and let you brush her for what seems like forever! Malina is a super friendly and lovable cat. We don’t know how she will be with other cats, but we assume with the right introduction she would be fine with a kitty friend. She is also a champ with her scratching post. She does great with getting her nails trimmed, especially if you give her a treat after! Malina may NOT BE DECLAWED. Please do not apply if you want to declaw.
Malina is currently in a foster home and we can arrange a socially distant meeting with any approved applicant. You can check out fb.com/Kittenville.il where her foster mom has documented her time in foster care along with her babies.
Malina is a 2 year old female who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Malina's adoption fee is $95. If you are interested in meeting Malina, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Malina
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Calico or Dilute Calico
- Coat length: Long
- Declawed: No
- Foster: SO
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!