Ruxin *Front Paw Declaw*
A.R.F. Pet ID:15645702 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? No
- Good with Dogs? No
Meet Ruxin *Front Paw Declaw*
Hello, My name is Ruxin and I'm a 9 yr old owner front paw declaw owner surrender because the other cat didn't get along with me. I am a very sweet boy with a lot of love to give. I love to be pet and rub against you. I am looking for a quiet home that has no cats, dogs, or small children. A chill home is definitely for me. When I see you I will tell you all about my day. I never learned how to meow properly so I make the cutest little half meows. I like to play with toys occasionally but mostly I'm a laid back dude who likes to relax. If you're looking a lap kitty, look no further. That would be me!
Ruxin is a 9 year old male who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Ruxin's adoption fee is $125. If you are interested in meeting Ruxin, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Ruxin *Front Paw Declaw*
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Brown
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: Yes
- Foster: TM
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!